2020 Mazda CX-5 Dimensions: Inside and Out
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 dimensions make it a top choice among family-friendly SUVs in Houston. While the CX-5 can tow plenty, you don’t need to hook up a trailer to haul home a thrift store find or move one of the kids off to college. The CX-5 interior dimensions offer plenty of passenger space and an easily expandable cargo area, all packed into a sleek and maneuverable crossover SUV.
Mazda CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
Whether hauling bulky items for your next home renovation project or carrying luggage for an exciting vacation from Stafford, the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions offer plenty of room:
- With the rear seat up, the Mazda CX-5 cargo space dimensions are 30.9 cubic feet.
- The cabin is easy to configure to your needs, and if you fold the rear seatback, you can take advantage of 59.6 cubic feet of cargo space.
Features like these make loading up your CX-5 a breeze, too:
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Folding the seats in the Mazda CX-5 to make more room for your items is simple. If you only have a few long boards for a DIY project, just fold down the middle 20% section. Mix and match to get the right combination of cargo and seating.
- Power Liftgate: This optional feature makes loading your Mazda CX-5 with cargo a hassle-free experience. Open and close the liftgate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
Mazda CX-5 Interior Dimensions
Passengers can expect a comfortable ride around Sugar Land in the cabin of the latest Mazda CX-5.
- Headroom: Tall drivers and passengers need not worry; there’s plenty of headroom in the CX-5. For the front seats, there is 39.7 inches of headroom. For the rear seats, expect 39 inches of headroom.
- Legroom: This SUV has 41 inches of front legroom and 39.6 inches of legroom in the rear seats, making it easy to stretch out on long drives.
- Shoulder Room: When it comes to shoulder room, 57.1 inches of space in the front row and 54.8 inches in the back ensure you won’t feel cramped.
- Hip Room: In terms of seating, you will have 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seats.
Mazda CX-5 Exterior Dimensions
The Mazda CX-5 is spacious enough for comfortable everyday driving through Alief, but it’s also able to dart through narrow streets and alleyways thanks to exterior dimensions like these:
- Wheelbase: 106.2 Inches
- Track (Front): 62.8 Inches
- Track (Rear): 62.8 Inches
- Length: 179.1 Inches
- Width (Mirror to Mirror): 83.3 Inches
- Height (Without Roof Rails): 65.4 Inches
Experience the Mazda CX-5 Today
For many drivers, it’s easier to understand the 2020 Mazda CX-5 dimensions firsthand, by getting into the driver’s seat. Let us show you just how roomy this SUV is. Contact Greenway Mazda to schedule a test drive today.
Learn More About Mazda Models
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 dimensions make it a top choice among family-friendly SUVs in Houston. While the CX-5 can tow plenty, you don’t need to hook up a trailer to haul home a thrift store find or move one of the kids off to college. The CX-5 interior dimensions offer plenty of passenger space and…
The new Mazda CX-5 is a sleek, athletic SUV designed for an energetic ride — and when you need to put that power to good use, the 2020 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity has you covered from Stafford to Sugar Land. Discover the towing specs below, then see the CX-5 in person at Greenway Mazda in Houston. New CX-5…
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 offers all the performance, features, and quality you expect from an all-new Mazda crossover or SUV. But is the price right to complement your lifestyle and budget? Our team at Greenway Mazda is ready to help you learn more about the 2020 Mazda CX-30 price by trim level to help you see…