2020 Mazda CX-5 Reviews
The Mazda CX-5 has been a popular SUV among Stafford drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. When it comes to the latest model, you need to only look at a few 2020 Mazda CX-5 reviews to see why. We’re fans of the Mazda CX-5 at Greenway Mazda, so it came as no surprise that the experts love it, too. See the highlights of industry leaders’ Mazda CX-5 reviews below, then discover this crossover for yourself in Houston.
Each model year, experts in the automotive industry review the latest releases to help drivers in the Sugar Land area and beyond make the most informed decision possible when shopping for a new car. What were their opinions about the 2020 Mazda CX-5?
- Kelley Blue Book noted that despite its affordable price tag, the Mazda CX-5 was designed like an entry-level luxury model.
- Car Connection praised the crisp handling and the ride quality of the new Mazda CX-5.
- Autoblog enjoyed the stylish exterior and inviting interior while also praising its nimble handling as among the sportiest in the segment.
We did our best to condense what Kelley Blue Book, Car Connection, and Autoblog had to say, but sometimes you just can’t say it better than they do.
- Car and Driver: “When an SUV looks this good and drives this good, you know it’s a winner, and that’s what the 2020 Mazda CX-5 is: A winner.”
- U.S. News & World Report: “The 2020 Mazda CX-5 earns a spot near the top of our compact SUV rankings. It’s agile and fuel-efficient, with one of the nicest interiors in the class. Simply put, it should be a top choice if you’re looking for a small crossover SUV.”
- Edmunds: “The redesigned Mazda CX-5 remains one of the best compact crossovers around. It offers a high-quality interior, exceptional handling skills, an intuitive tech interface and a competitive price.”
About the only thing we haven’t hit on is the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, which puts it ahead of competitors like the Honda CR-V.
Give Us Your 2020 Mazda CX-5 Reviews
We want your 2020 Mazda CX-5 reviews. Contact us today to learn more about the CX-5 or to schedule some quality time behind the wheel.
Learn More About Mazda Models
Though this affordable new crossover is the latest addition to the Mazda lineup, the 2020 Mazda CX-30 interior has already made it a favorite at Greenway Mazda. Stunning from the outside, the CX-30 cabin will make you want to take it on the road every day, whether you’re working in Stafford or getting away from Sugar Land…
The Mazda CX-5 has been a popular SUV among Stafford drivers, and it’s not hard to see why. When it comes to the latest model, you need to only look at a few 2020 Mazda CX-5 reviews to see why. We’re fans of the Mazda CX-5 at Greenway Mazda, so it came as no surprise that…
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 dimensions make it a top choice among family-friendly SUVs in Houston. While the CX-5 can tow plenty, you don’t need to hook up a trailer to haul home a thrift store find or move one of the kids off to college. The CX-5 interior dimensions offer plenty of passenger space and…
The new Mazda CX-5 is a sleek, athletic SUV designed for an energetic ride — and when you need to put that power to good use, the 2020 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity has you covered from Stafford to Sugar Land. Discover the towing specs below, then see the CX-5 in person at Greenway Mazda in Houston. New CX-5…
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 offers all the performance, features, and quality you expect from an all-new Mazda crossover or SUV. But is the price right to complement your lifestyle and budget? Our team at Greenway Mazda is ready to help you learn more about the 2020 Mazda CX-30 price by trim level to help you see…