If you've got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer's service needs.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Job Requirements (include, but are not limited to):
- Two or more years of previous experience as a service advisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities